Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Just so Italian’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 12 Courtyard Workshops, Bath Street, Market Harborough, LE16 9EW. Our company registration number is 06419858 registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1- General terms
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Some products contain nuts, egg, milk and other allergens. Please refer to Product Information section for further details. If you have any questions concerning allergen information, please contact us at email@example.com
All contents have been fairly described through the contents list and photographic props such as demonstrative foods and drinks, plates, glasses, cutlery and other utensils are not included unless stated.
In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
All items featured within our website are subject to availability.
Items containing alcohol can only be ordered by and delivered to persons aged 18 and over.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold the Company its officers, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of our website or any other person accessing the website(s) using your personal information.
4 -Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement caused by factors outside our control.
5 -Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by English law