Orzo pasta is so called as it resembles a grain of barley (orzo in Italian).
It is easy to cook and great for adding to soups, casseroles and salads.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina
Christmas Deliveries (Mainland excl Highlands)
(1) For delivery before Christmas, orders must be received by Sat 19th December.
(2) The last shipment date (before Christmas) will be 21st December* for delivery on 22nd. (Couriers may take 2 days to deliver during the peak Christmas rush).
(3) Order now and specify a future delivery date (latest being 22nd December*) during the checkout process.
Christmas to Scottish Highlands & Islands, please see below
(1) For delivery before Christmas to Scottish Highlands and Islands, orders must be received by Monday 14th December 12 noon.
(2) The latest shipment date (before Christmas) to Scottish Highlands and Islands will be Tuesday 15th December for delivery on 17th.
(3) You can order now and specify a future delivery date to Scottish Highlands and Islands (latest being 17th December) during the checkout process.
More Notes on Delivery
Charges: Free delivery on orders over £60 (excl vat). £5.95 on orders over £35 (excl vat) and £7.95 on orders under £35.
We use a courier to deliver our goods and all orders will have to be signed for. You should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
Fresh Goods: such as Salumi and Cheese are packed in foil-lined bags and need to be refrigerated. Sliced Meats will typically last for 1 week and Cheese for 2-3 weeks. At Christmas time (usually for deliveries after the beginning of December) we will vacuum pack the products - Sliced Meats will last 3 weeks and Cheese will last 4-6 weeks (in a fridge). For delivery we will add an ice pack that lasts for 24-48hrs. We will also put a sticker on the outside of your parcel to let you know there are items inside that need to be chilled.
Deliveries on a Future Date: You can specify a future delivery date during the checkout process - just make your request in the big box headed "Special Delivery Instructions". (Please do not choose a weekend or a monday). We guarantee to dispatch the day before your requested date using the courier's 'next day service' - please realise that we cannot guarantee the courier's service (especially at Christmas time).
Saturday Deliveries: We can also arrange for you to receive your delivery on a Saturday. There is a surcharge from the courier, which we pass on at cost. (Currently £18.99 incl VAT). Please place your order as normal. But during checkout add a note in the box headed "Special Delivery Instructions" to tell us you would like delivery on a Saturday. Then you can call us (01858 419554) or we will call you to collect the extra payment.
Please Note: We deliver to addresses in the Highlands and Islands but the delivery time is usually 2 days instead of one. Some fresh products are not suitable for a 2-day delivery. If you would like to discuss what is and what isn't ok please call us on 01858 419554 and we will be happy to advise.